Recombinant Anti-HSPD1 Single Domain Antibody (NAB-L114)
|Recombinant Anti-Human HSPD1 Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human HSPD1.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Implicated in mitochondrial protein import and macromolecular assembly. May facilitate the correct folding of imported proteins. May also prevent misfolding and promote the refolding and proper assembly of unfolded polypeptides generated under stress conditions in the mitochondrial matrix.
- ATP binding; ATPase activity; DNA replication origin binding; cell surface binding; chaperone binding; lipopolysaccharide binding; nucleotide binding; p53 binding; protein binding; single-stranded DNA binding; unfolded protein binding; unfolded protein binding;
- HSPD1; heat shock 60kDa protein 1 (chaperonin); heat shock 60kD protein 1 (chaperonin) , spastic paraplegia 13 (autosomal dominant) , SPG13; 60 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial; GROEL; HSP60; chaperonin 60; 60 kDa chaperonin; heat shock protein 65; P60 lymphocyte protein; mitochondrial matrix protein P1; short heat shock protein 60 Hsp60s1; HLD4; CPN60; HSP65; SPG13; HSP-60; HuCHA60;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.