Recombinant Anti-IFNA1 MAb scFv (MOM-H62-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IFNA1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human IFNA1, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- IFNA1 (interferon alpha 1, IFN-alpha, IFN alpha 1/13, IFN 13) [Homo sapiens]
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a homeobox-containing transcription factor. This transcription factor functions in heart formation and development. Mutations in this gene cause atrial septal defect with atrioventricular conduction defect, and also tetralogy of Fallot,
- IFNA1; interferon, alpha 1; interferon alpha-1/13; IFL; IFN; IFN ALPHA; IFN alpha 1b; IFN alphaD; IFNA13; IFNA@; interferon alpha 1b; leIF D; IFN-alpha 1b; IFN-alpha-1/13; interferon-alpha1; interferon alpha-D; IFN-ALPHA; IFN-alphaD; MGC138207; MGC138505; MGC138507;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.