Recombinant Anti-IFNA1 MAb (MOM-H62)
|Recombinant Anti-Human IFNA1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody specifically binds to Human IFNA1, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- IFNA1 (interferon alpha 1, IFN-alpha, IFN alpha 1/13, IFN 13) [Homo sapiens]
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a homeobox-containing transcription factor. This transcription factor functions in heart formation and development. Mutations in this gene cause atrial septal defect with atrioventricular conduction defect, and also tetralogy of Fallot,
- IFNA1; interferon, alpha 1; interferon alpha-1/13; IFL; IFN; IFN ALPHA; IFN alpha 1b; IFN alphaD; IFNA13; IFNA@; interferon alpha 1b; leIF D; IFN-alpha 1b; IFN-alpha-1/13; interferon-alpha1; interferon alpha-D; IFN-ALPHA; IFN-alphaD; MGC138207; MGC138505; MGC138507;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.