Anti-IGF1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18151-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IGF1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human IGF1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG1
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVELVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is similar to insulin in function and structure and is a member of a family of proteins involved in mediating growth and development. The encoded protein is processed from a precursor, bound by a specific receptor, and secreted. Defects in this gene are a cause of insulin-like growth factor I deficiency. Several transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- growth factor activity; hormone activity; hormone activity; insulin receptor binding; insulin-like growth factor receptor binding; integrin binding; protein binding;
- IGF1; insulin-like growth factor 1 (somatomedin C); insulin-like growth factor 1; IGF1A; MGF; IGF-IA; IGF-IB; somatomedin-C; mechano growth factor; insulin-like growth factor I; insulin-like growth factor IA; insulin-like growth factor IB; IGFI; IGF-I;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.