Anti-IGF1R Antibody Fab (MOM-18209-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IGF1R Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human IGF1 Receptor, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVQS; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor tyrosine kinase which mediates actions of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF1). Binds IGF1 with high affinity and IGF2 and insulin (INS) with a lower affinity. The activated IGF1R is involved in cell growth and survival control. IGF1R is crucial for tumor transformation and survival of malignant cell. Ligand binding activates the receptor kinase, leading to receptor autophosphorylation, and tyrosines phosphorylation of multiple substrates, that function as signaling adapter proteins including, the insulin-receptor substrates (IRS1/2), Shc and 14-3-3 proteins.
- ATP binding; identical protein binding; insulin binding; insulin receptor binding; insulin receptor substrate binding; insulin-like growth factor I binding; insulin-like growth factor binding; insulin-like growth factor-activated receptor activity; nucleotide binding; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity;
- IGF1R; insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor; CD221; IGFIR; IGFR; JTK13; MGC18216; IGF-I receptor; soluble IGF1R variant 1; soluble IGF1R variant 2; insulin-like growth factor I receptor; MGC142170; MGC142172;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.