Anti-IGHE Antibody Fab (MOM-18007-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IGHE Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human IgE, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Purified Human IgG in Ribi's adjuvant.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain:EVQLVES ; L Chain: DIQLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- IgE is a member of the immunoglobulin family that mediates allergic responses such as asthma, food allergies, type 1 hypersensitivity and the familiar sinus inflammation suffered on a widespread basis. IgE is secreted by, and expressed on the surface of, B-cells.
- IGHE; Immunoglobulin heavy constant epsilon;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.