Anti-IGHE Antibody scFv (MOM-18255-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IGHE Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human IGHE, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- IgE from myelomatous human serum.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- IgE is typically the least abundant isotype - blood serum IgE levels in a normal ("non-atopic") individual are ~150 ng/ml, compared to 10 mg/ml for the IgGs - it is capable of triggering the most powerful immune reactions. Most of our knowledge of IgE has come from research into the mechanism of a form of allergy known as type 1 hypersensitivity. There is much speculation into what physiological benefits IgE contributes, and so far, circumstantial evidence in animal models and statistical population trends have hinted that IgE may be beneficial in fighting gut parasites such as Schistosoma mansoni, but this has not been conclusively proven in humans. IgE may play an important role in the immune system"s recognition of cancer, in which the stimulation of a strong cytotoxic response against cells displaying only small amounts of early cancer markers would be beneficial. IgE may be an important target in treatments for allergy and asthma.
- IGHE; Immunoglobulin heavy constant epsilon;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.