Anti-IGHE Antibody (MOM-18007)
|Recombinant Anti-Human IGHE Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody specifically binds to Human IgE, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human immunoglobulin E Fc region) (human-mouse monoclonal E25 clone gamma-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal E25 clone kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- IgE is a member of the immunoglobulin family that mediates allergic responses such as asthma, food allergies, type 1 hypersensitivity and the familiar sinus inflammation suffered on a widespread basis. IgE is secreted by, and expressed on the surface of, B-cells.
- IGHE; Immunoglobulin heavy constant epsilon;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.