Anti-IGHE Antibody (MOM-18255)
|Recombinant Anti-Human IGHE Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is against Human IGHE, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- IgE from myelomatous human serum.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens IGHE connecting region (CO) M1 prime (in alternatively spliced heavy chain of membrane IgE on B cells)], humanized monoclonal antibody
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- IgE is typically the least abundant isotype - blood serum IgE levels in a normal ("non-atopic") individual are ~150 ng/ml, compared to 10 mg/ml for the IgGs - it is capable of triggering the most powerful immune reactions. Most of our knowledge of IgE has come from research into the mechanism of a form of allergy known as type 1 hypersensitivity. There is much speculation into what physiological benefits IgE contributes, and so far, circumstantial evidence in animal models and statistical population trends have hinted that IgE may be beneficial in fighting gut parasites such as Schistosoma mansoni, but this has not been conclusively proven in humans. IgE may play an important role in the immune system"s recognition of cancer, in which the stimulation of a strong cytotoxic response against cells displaying only small amounts of early cancer markers would be beneficial. IgE may be an important target in treatments for allergy and asthma.
- IGHE; Immunoglobulin heavy constant epsilon;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.