Anti-IL12 Single Domain Antibody (MOM-18716)
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL12 Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated Killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
- Contributes_to cytokine activity; Cytokine receptor activity; Contributes_to growth factor activity; Identical protein binding; Interleukin-12 alpha subunit binding; Interleukin-12 receptor binding; Contributes_to interleukin-12 receptor binding; Contributes to interleukin-23 receptor binding; Protein binding; Protein heterodimerization activity; Protein homodimerization activity
- CLMF; NKSF; CLMF2; NKSF2; IL-12B; interleukin-12 subunit beta; CLMF p40; IL-12 subunit p40; IL12, subunit p40; interleukin 12, p40; interleukin-12 beta chain; NK cell stimulatory factor chain 2; cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 40 kDa subunit; natural killer cell stimulatory factor, 40 kD subunit
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.