Anti-IL12+IL23 Antibody Fab (MOM-18063-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL12+IL23 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human IL12+IL23, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: EVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated Killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
- IL12B; interleukin 12B (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2, p40); NKSF2; interleukin-12 subunit beta; CLMF; CLMF2; cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2; p40; IL 12B; IL12; subunit p40; interleukin 12; in
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.