Recombinant Anti-IL13 MAb scFv (MOM-H05-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL13 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is directed agains Human IL13, expressed in E. coli
- Humanized (from mouse) scFv
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- IL13 (interleukin 13, IL-13) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin 13 (IL-13) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the IL13 gene. IL-13 was first cloned in 1993 and is located on chromosome 5q31 with a length of 1.4kb. IL-13 and IL-4 exhibit a 30% of sequence similarity and have a similar structure.
- cytokine activity; interleukin-13 receptor binding; protein binding;
- IL13; interleukin 13; interleukin-13; allergic rhinitis; ALRH; BHR1; Bronchial hyperresponsiveness 1 (bronchial asthma); IL 13; MGC116786; MGC116788; MGC116789; P600; Bronchial hyperresponsiveness-1 (bronchial asthma); IL-13;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.