Recombinant Anti-IL17A MAb (MOM-H08)
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL17A Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody specifically binds to Human IL17A, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- IL17A (interleukin 17A, IL-17A) [Homo sapiens] ;
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Protein A affinity purified from an animal origin - free culture supernatant
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a proinflammatory cytokine produced by activated T cells. This cytokine regulates the activities of NF-kappaB and mitogen-activated protein kinases. This cytokine can stimulate the expression of IL6 and cyclooxygenase-2
- cytokine activity;
- IL17A; interleukin 17A; CTLA8, IL17, interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated serine esterase 8); interleukin-17A; cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated protein 8; IL 17; IL 17A; CTLA-8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 8; cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8; interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8); IL17; CTLA8; IL-17; IL-17A;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.