Anti-IL17RA Antibody Fab (MOM-18217-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL17RA Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human IL17RA, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized IgG4 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: DIVMTQT
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin 17 Receptor Alpha is a ubiquitous type I membrane glycoprotein that binds with low affinity to interleukin 17A. Interleukin 17A and its receptor play a pathogenic role in many inflammatory and autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- interleukin-17 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- IL17RA; interleukin 17 receptor A; IL17R, interleukin 17 receptor; interleukin-17 receptor A; CD217; CDw217; hIL 17R; IL 17RA; IL-17 receptor A; IL17R; CANDF5; IL-17RA; hIL-17R; FLJ32274; FLJ36453; MGC10262;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.