Anti-IL1B Antibody Fab (MOM-18161-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL1B Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human IL1 beta, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG2 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Produced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaggedlandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-1 receptor binding; protein domain specific binding;
- IL1B; interleukin 1, beta; interleukin-1 beta; IL 1B; IL1 BETA; IL1F2; IL-1 beta; catabolin; preinterleukin 1 beta; pro-interleukin-1-beta; IL-1; IL1-BETA;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.