Anti-IL1B Antibody scFv (MOM-18021-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL1B Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is specific to Human IL1 beta, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - kappa
- Recombinant human ILI beta.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Produced by activated macrophages, IL1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-1 receptor binding; protein domain specific binding
- Catabolin; H1; Hematopoietin 1; IFN beta inducing factor; IL 1; IL 1 beta; IL 1B; IL-1 beta; IL1 BETA; IL1F2; Interleukin 1 beta; Interleukin 1 beta precursor; Interleukin-1 beta; LAF; OAF; Osteoclast activating factor; OTTHUMP00000162031; Preinterleukin 1 beta; Preinterleukin beta; Pro interleukin 1 beta
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.