Anti-IL1B Antibody (MOM-18021)
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL1B Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is bind to Human IL1 beta, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant human ILI beta.
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: EVQLVQS; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Produced by activated macrophages, IL1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-1 receptor binding; protein domain specific binding
- Catabolin; H1; Hematopoietin 1; IFN beta inducing factor; IL 1; IL 1 beta; IL 1B; IL-1 beta; IL1 BETA; IL1F2; Interleukin 1 beta; Interleukin 1 beta precursor; Interleukin-1 beta; LAF; OAF; Osteoclast activating factor; OTTHUMP00000162031; Preinterleukin 1 beta; Preinterleukin beta; Pro interleukin 1 beta
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.