Recombinant Anti-IL20 MAb Fab (MOM-H34-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL20 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody Fab Fragment is directed agains Human IL20, expressed in HEK293
- human Fab-IgG4 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- IL20 (interleukin 20, IL-20) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- IKBKE is a noncanonical I-kappa-B (see MIM 164008) kinase (IKK) that is essential for regulating antiviral signaling pathways. IKBKE has also been identified as a breast cancer (MIM 114480) oncogene and is amplified and overexpressed in over 30% of breast
- cytokine activity; interleukin-20 receptor binding; receptor binding;
- IL20; interleukin 20; interleukin-20; IL 20; IL10D; ZCYTO10; cytokine Zcyto10; four alpha helix cytokine; IL-20; MGC96907;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.