Anti-IL23 Single Domain Antibody (MOM-18715)
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL23 Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Associates with IL12B to form the IL-23 interleukin, an heterodimeric cytokine which functions in innate and adaptive immunity. IL-23 may constitute with IL-17 an acute response to infection in peripheral tissues. IL-23 binds to an heterodimeric receptor complex composed of IL12RB1 and IL23R, activates the Jak-Stat signaling cascade, stimulates memory rather than naive T-cells and promotes production of proinflammatory cytokines. IL-23 induces autoimmune inflammation and thus may be responsible for autoimmune inflammatory diseases and may be important for tumorigenesis.
- cytokine activity; contributes_to interleukin-23 receptor binding.
- IL23A; interleukin 23, alpha subunit p19; interleukin-23 subunit alpha; IL 23; IL 23A; IL23P19; interleukin six; G CSF related factor; P19; SGRF; IL-23-A; IL-23p19; IL-23 subunit alpha; interleukin 23 p19 subunit; interleukin-23 subunit p19; JKA3 induced upon T-cell activation; interleukin-six, G-CSF related factor; IL-23; IL-23A; MGC79388
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.