Anti-IL2RA Antibody Fab (MOM-18004-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL2RA Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human CD25, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- CD25 is the alpha chain of the IL-2 receptor. It is a type I transmembrane protein present on activated T cells, activated B cells, some thymocytes, myeloid precursors, and oligodendrocytes that associates with CD122 to form a heterodimer that can act as a high-affinity receptor for IL-2. Though CD25 has been used as a marker to identify CD4+FoxP3+ regulatory T cells in mice, it has been found that a large proportion of resting memory T cells constitutively express CD25 in humans. CD25 is expressed in most B-cell neoplasms, some acute nonlymphocytic leukemias, neuroblastomas, and tumor infiltrating lymphocytes. Its soluble form, called sIL-2R may be elevated in these diseases and is occasionally used to track disease progression.
- drug binding; interleukin-2 binding; interleukin-2 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- IL2RA; interleukin 2 receptor, alpha; IL2R; interleukin-2 receptor subunit alpha; CD25; p55; IL2-RA; IL-2-RA; TAC antigen; IL-2R subunit alpha; IL-2 receptor subunit alpha; TCGFR; IDDM10;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.