Anti-IL2RA Antibody (MOM-18155)
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL2RA Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human CD25, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human leucocytes.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human interleukin 2 receptor alpha-chain) (mouse monoclonal B-B10 gammal-chain), disulfide with mouse monoclonal B-B10 kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Genetic variations in IL2RA are associated with susceptibility to diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 10 (IDDM10) [MIM:601942]. A multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
- drug binding; interleukin-2 binding; interleukin-2 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- IL2RA; interleukin 2 receptor, alpha; IL2R; interleukin-2 receptor subunit alpha; CD25; p55; IL2-RA; IL-2-RA; TAC antigen; IL-2R subunit alpha; IL-2 receptor subunit alpha; TCGFR; IDDM10;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.