Anti-IL4 Antibody Fab (MOM-18221-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human IL4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Participates in at least several B-cell activation processes as well as of other cell types. It is a costimulator of DNA-synthesis. It induces the expression of class II MHC molecules on resting B-cells. It enhances both secretion and cell surface expression of IgE and IgG1. It also regulates the expression of the low affinity Fc receptor for IgE (CD23) on both lymphocytes and monocytes.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-4 receptor binding; protein binding;
- IL4; interleukin 4; interleukin-4; B cell growth factor 1; B_cell stimulatory factor 1; BCGF 1; BCGF1; BSF1; IL 4; lymphocyte stimulatory factor 1; MGC79402; binetrakin; pitrakinra; IL-4; BSF-1; BCGF-1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.