Anti-IL5 Antibody Fab (MOM-18031-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL5 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human IL5, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Recombinant human IL5.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin 5 or IL-5 is an interleukin produced by T helper-2 cells and mast cells. Through binding to the IL-5 receptor, IL-5 stimulates B cell growth and increases immunoglobulin secretion. It is also a key mediator in eosinophil activation.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-5 receptor binding; protein binding;
- IL5; interleukin 5 (colony-stimulating factor, eosinophil); interleukin-5; B cell differentiation factor I; EDF; eosinophil differentiation factor; IL 5; interleukin 5; T cell replacing factor; TRF; T-cell replacing factor; B-cell differentiation factor I; IL-5;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.