Anti-IL5 Antibody scFv (MOM-18136-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL5 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from rat) Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human IL5, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from rat) IgG4
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Factor that induces terminal differentiation of late-developing B-cells to immunoglobulin secreting cells.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-5 receptor binding; protein binding;
- IL5; interleukin 5 (colony-stimulating factor, eosinophil); interleukin-5; B cell differentiation factor I; EDF; eosinophil differentiation factor; IL 5; interleukin 5; T cell replacing factor; TRF; T-cell replacing factor; B-cell differentiation factor I; IL-5;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.