Anti-IL5RA Antibody Fab (MOM-18222-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL5RA Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human IL5RA, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- This is the receptor for interleukin-5. The alpha chain binds to IL5.
- interleukin-5 receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity;
- IL5RA; interleukin 5 receptor, alpha; IL5R; interleukin-5 receptor subunit alpha; CD125; CDw125; CD125 antigen; IL-5R subunit alpha; IL-5 receptor subunit alpha; interleukin 5 receptor type 3; interleukin-5 receptor alpha chain; HSIL5R3; MGC26560;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.