Anti-IL5RA Antibody scFv (MOM-18222-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL5RA Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human IL5RA, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- This is the receptor for interleukin-5. The alpha chain binds to IL5.
- interleukin-5 receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity;
- IL5RA; interleukin 5 receptor, alpha; IL5R; interleukin-5 receptor subunit alpha; CD125; CDw125; CD125 antigen; IL-5R subunit alpha; IL-5 receptor subunit alpha; interleukin 5 receptor type 3; interleukin-5 receptor alpha chain; HSIL5R3; MGC26560;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.