Anti-IL5RA Antibody (MOM-18222)
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL5RA Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is against Human IL5RA, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human interleukin 5 receptor alpha-chain) (human-mouse monoclonal MEDI-563 heavy chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal MEDI-563 kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This is the receptor for interleukin-5. The alpha chain binds to IL5.
- interleukin-5 receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity;
- IL5RA; interleukin 5 receptor, alpha; IL5R; interleukin-5 receptor subunit alpha; CD125; CDw125; CD125 antigen; IL-5R subunit alpha; IL-5 receptor subunit alpha; interleukin 5 receptor type 3; interleukin-5 receptor alpha chain; HSIL5R3; MGC26560;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.