Recombinant Anti-IL6 MAb (MOM-H26)
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL6 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is bind to Human IL6, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- ICAM1(intercellular adhesion molecule 1, ICAM-1, CD54) [Homo sapiens]
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by protein-G affinity chromatography.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin 6 (IL-6) is an interleukin that acts as both a pro-inflammatory cytokine and an anti-inflammatory myokine. In humans, it is encoded by the IL6 gene.
- cytokine activity; cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-6 receptor binding; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor binding; interleukin-6 receptor binding;
- IL6; interleukin 6 (interferon, beta 2); IFNB2; interleukin-6; BSF2; HGF; HSF; IL 6; CDF; BSF-2; IFN-beta-2; interferon beta-2; interleukin BSF-2; hybridoma growth factor; CTL differentiation factor; B-cell stimulatory factor 2; B-cell differentiation factor; IL-6;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.