Anti-IL6R Antibody (MOM-18026)
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL6R Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody specifically binds to Human IL6R, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- IL-6R bound to Sepharose4B.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLQES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Produced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- ciliary neurotrophic factor binding; contributes_to ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor activity; enzyme binding; interleukin-6 binding; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor activity; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- IL6R; interleukin 6 receptor; interleukin-6 receptor subunit alpha; CD126; IL-6R 1; CD126 antigen; membrane glycoprotein 80; IL-6 receptor subunit alpha; gp80; IL6RA; IL-6RA; IL-6R-1; MGC104991;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.