Anti-IL9 Antibody Fab (MOM-18220-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human IL9 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human IL9, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Supports IL-2 independent and IL-4 independent growth of helper T-cells.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; interleukin-9 receptor binding;
- IL9; interleukin 9; interleukin-9; homolog of mouse T cell and mast cell growth factor 40; HP40; IL 9; P40; p40 cytokine; p40 T cell and mast cell growth factor; T cell growth factor p40; cytokine P40; T-cell growth factor p40; p40 T-cell and mast cell growth factor; IL-9;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.