Anti-ITGA2 Antibody scFv (MOM-18251-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGA2 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human ITGA2, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized IgG4 - kappa
- Whole human keratinocytes.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-2/beta-1 is a receptor for laminin, collagen, collagen C-propeptides, fibronectin and E-cadherin. It recognizes the proline-hydroxylated sequence G-F-P-G-E-R in collagen. It is responsible for adhesion of platelets and other cells to collagens, modulation of collagen and collagenase gene expression, force generation and organization of newly synthesized extracellular matrix.
- collagen binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- ITGA2; integrin, alpha 2 (CD49B, alpha 2 subunit of VLA-2 receptor); CD49B; integrin alpha-2; CD49b; integrin alpha 2; collagen receptor; VLA-2 subunit alpha; platelet antigen Br; platelet glycoprotein Ia; platelet glycoprotein GPIa; CD49 antigen-like family member B; platelet membrane glycoprotein Ia; very late activation protein 2 receptor, alpha-2 subunit; BR; GPIa; VLA-2; VLAA2; BDPLT9;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.