Anti-ITGA2B Antibody scFv (MOM-18015-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGA2B Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human CD41, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Chimeric (mouse/human) Fab - G1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-IIb/beta-3 is a receptor for fibronectin, fibrinogen, plasminogen, prothrombin, thrombospondin and vitronectin. It recognizes the sequence R-G-D in a wide array of ligands. It recognizes the sequence H-H-L-G-G-G-A-K-Q-A-G-D-V in fibrinogen gamma chain. Following activation integrin alpha-IIb/beta-3 brings about platelet/platelet interaction through binding of soluble fibrinogen. This step leads to rapid platelet aggregation which physically plugs ruptured endothelial cell surface.
- extracellular matrix binding; identical protein binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- ITGA2B; integrin, alpha 2b (platelet glycoprotein IIb of IIb/IIIa complex, antigen CD41); GP2B, integrin, alpha 2b (platelet glycoprotein IIb of IIb/IIIa complex, antigen CD41B); integrin alpha-IIb; CD41; CD41B; GPalpha IIb; platelet-specific antigen BAK; platelet membrane glycoprotein IIb; platelet fibrinogen receptor, alpha subunit; GT; GTA; GP2B; HPA3; GPIIb; BDPLT2;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.