Anti-ITGA4 Antibody scFv (MOM-18135-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGA4 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from rat) Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human Integrin alpha 4 beta 7, expressed in E. coli
- Integrin alpha 4 beta 7
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from rat) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha 4 beta 7, also known as, the lymphocyte Peyer"s patch adhesion molecule (LPAM1) is a member of the integrin family of cell surface receptors. It is expressed primarily on mucosal lymphocytes, but is also present on NK cells and eosinophils. The alpha 4 beta 7 heterodimer mediates the binding of lymphocytes to its ligand, mucosal vascular addressin (MAdCAM1) on the high endothelial venules, thereby directing the homing of lymphocytes into Peyer"s patches and intestinal lamina propria.
- fibronectin binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- ITGA4; integrin, alpha 4 (antigen CD49D, alpha 4 subunit of VLA-4 receptor); CD49D; integrin alpha-4; CD49d; 269C wild type; integrin alpha 4; integrin alpha-IV; VLA-4 subunit alpha; integrin alpha-4 subunit; CD49 antigen-like family member D; antigen CD49D, alpha-4 subunit of VLA-4 receptor; very late activation protein 4 receptor, alpha 4 subunit; IA4; MGC90518;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.