Anti-ITGA4 Antibody (MOM-18022)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGA4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is directed against Human ITGA4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG4
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G4, anti-(human integrin R4) (human-mouse monoclonal AN100226 gamma 4-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal AN100226 light chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Integrins alpha-4/beta-1 (VLA-4) and alpha-4/beta-7 are receptors for fibronectin. They recognize one or more domains within the alternatively spliced CS-1 and CS-5 regions of fibronectin. They are also receptors for VCAM1. Integrin alpha-4/beta-1 recognizes the sequence Q-I-D-S in VCAM1. Integrin alpha-4/beta-7 is also a receptor for MADCAM1. It recognizes the sequence L-D-T in MADCAM1. On activated endothelial cells integrin VLA-4 triggers homotypic aggregation for most VLA-4- positive leukocyte cell lines. It may also participate in cytolytic T-cell interactions with target cells.
- fibronectin binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- ITGA4; integrin, alpha 4 (antigen CD49D, alpha 4 subunit of VLA-4 receptor); CD49D; integrin alpha-4; CD49d; 269C wild type; integrin alpha 4; integrin alpha-IV; VLA-4 subunit alpha; integrin alpha-4 subunit; CD49 antigen-like family member D; antigen CD49D, alpha-4 subunit of VLA-4 receptor; very late activation protein 4 receptor, alpha 4 subunit; IA4; MGC90518;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.