Anti-ITGA4 Antibody (MOM-18135)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGA4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from rat) Antibody is against Human Integrin alpha 4 beta 7, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Integrin alpha 4 beta 7
- Humanized (from rat) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human integrin alpha-4/beta-7 (Peyer patches-specific homing receptor LPAM-1) and human integrin alpha-E/beta-7 (HML-1 antigen)); humanized rat monoclonal rhuMAb Beta7 des-447-lysine(CH3107K)-γ1 heavy chain (220-214")-disulfide wi
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha 4 beta 7, also known as, the lymphocyte Peyer"s patch adhesion molecule (LPAM1) is a member of the integrin family of cell surface receptors. It is expressed primarily on mucosal lymphocytes, but is also present on NK cells and eosinophils. The alpha 4 beta 7 heterodimer mediates the binding of lymphocytes to its ligand, mucosal vascular addressin (MAdCAM1) on the high endothelial venules, thereby directing the homing of lymphocytes into Peyer"s patches and intestinal lamina propria.
- fibronectin binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- ITGA4; integrin, alpha 4 (antigen CD49D, alpha 4 subunit of VLA-4 receptor); CD49D; integrin alpha-4; CD49d; 269C wild type; integrin alpha 4; integrin alpha-IV; VLA-4 subunit alpha; integrin alpha-4 subunit; CD49 antigen-like family member D; antigen CD49D, alpha-4 subunit of VLA-4 receptor; very late activation protein 4 receptor, alpha 4 subunit; IA4; MGC90518;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.