Anti-ITGA5 Antibody Fab (MOM-18077-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGA5 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (mouse/human) Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human Integrin alpha 5 beta 1, expressed in E. coli
- Integrin alpha 5 beta 1
- Fab Fragment based on Chimeric (mouse/human) IgG4
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: MAVLGLL; L Chain: MDFQVQV
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- This protein belongs to the integrin alpha chain family. Integrins are heterodimeric integral membrane proteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. This gene encodes the integrin alpha V chain. Alpha chain V undergoes post-translational cleavage in the extracellular domain to yield disulfide-linked light and heavy chains that join with beta 1 to form a fibronectin receptor. In addition to adhesion, integrins are known to participate in cell-surface mediated signalling.
- integrin binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 binding;
- ITGA5; integrin, alpha 5 (fibronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide); FNRA; integrin alpha-5; CD49e; VLA-5; integrin alpha-F; CD49 antigen-like family member E; fibronectin receptor subunit alpha; fibronectin receptor, alpha subunit; very late activation protein 5, alpha subunit; VLA5A;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.