Anti-ITGAL Antibody Fab (MOM-18108-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGAL Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human CD11a, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Mouse IgG1
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-L/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM1, ICAM2, ICAM3 and ICAM4. It is involved in a variety of immune phenomena including leukocyte-endothelial cell interaction, cytotoxic T-cell mediated killing, and antibody dependent killing by granulocytes and monocytes.
- cell adhesion molecule binding; protein heterodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- ITGAL; integrin, alpha L (antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1; alpha polypeptide); CD11A; integrin alpha-L; LFA 1; LFA-1A; LFA-1 alpha; integrin gene promoter; CD11 antigen-like family member A; lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1; leukocyte adhesion glycoprotein LFA-1 alpha chain; leukocyte function-associated molecule 1 alpha chain; antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1, alpha polypeptide; LFA-1; LFA1A;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.