Anti-ITGAL Antibody scFv (MOM-18024-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGAL Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment is specific to Human CD11A, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-L/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM1, ICAM2, ICAM3 and ICAM4. It is involved in a variety of immune phenomena including leukocyte-endothelial cell interaction, cytotoxic T-cell mediated killing, and antibody dependent killing by granulocytes and monocytes.
- Cell adhesion molecule binding; Protein heterodimerization activity; Receptor activity
- ITGAL; integrin, alpha L (antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1; alpha polypeptide); CD11A; integrin alpha-L; LFA 1; LFA-1A; LFA-1 alpha; integrin gene promoter; CD11 antigen-like family member A; lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1; leukocyte adhesion glycoprotein LFA-1 alpha chain; leukocyte function-associated molecule 1 alpha chain; antigen CD11A (p180), lymphocyte function-associated antigen 1, alpha polypeptide; LFA-1; LFA1A
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.