Recombinant Anti-ITGAV MAb scFv (MOM-H01-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGAV Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human ITGAV, expressed in E. coli
- Humanized (from mouse) scFv
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- ITGAV (integrin alpha V, CD51) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes a cell surface glycoprotein which is typically expressed on endothelial cells and cells of the immune system. It binds to integrins of type CD11a / CD18, or CD11b / CD18 and is also exploited by Rhinovirus as a receptor.
- contributes_to insulin-like growth factor I binding; contributes_to opsonin binding; protein binding; protein kinase C alpha binding; contributes_to protein kinase C binding; receptor activity; transforming growth factor beta binding;
- ITGAV; integrin, alpha V; antigen identified by monoclonal L230 , integrin, alpha V (vitronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide, antigen CD51) , MSK8, vitronectin receptor , VNRA, VTNR; integrin alpha-V; CD51; integrin alphaVbeta3; vitronectin receptor subunit alpha; antigen identified by monoclonal L230; integrin, alpha V (vitronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide, antigen CD51); MSK8; VNRA; VTNR; DKFZp686A08142;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.