Anti-ITGAV Antibody (MOM-18076)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGAV Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is bind to Human CD51, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human integrin alpha-V (vitronectin receptor subunit alpha or CD51); human monoclonal CNTO 95 γ1 heavy chain (222-215")-disulfide with human monoclonal CNTO 95 kappa light chain dimer (228-228"":231-231"")-bisdisulfide
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- The alpha-V integrins are receptors for vitronectin, cytotactin, fibronectin, fibrinogen, laminin, matrix metalloproteinase-2, osteopontin, osteomodulin, prothrombin, thrombospondin and vWF. They recognize the sequence R-G-D in a wide array of ligands. In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi"s sarcoma lesions.
- contributes_to insulin-like growth factor I binding; contributes_to opsonin binding; protein binding; protein kinase C alpha binding; contributes_to protein kinase C binding; receptor activity; transforming growth factor beta binding;
- ITGAV; integrin, alpha V; antigen identified by monoclonal L230 , integrin, alpha V (vitronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide, antigen CD51) , MSK8, vitronectin receptor , VNRA, VTNR; integrin alpha-V; CD51; integrin alphaVbeta3; vitronectin receptor subunit alpha; antigen identified by monoclonal L230; integrin, alpha V (vitronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide, antigen CD51); MSK8; VNRA; VTNR; DKFZp686A08142;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.