Anti-ITGAV+ITGB3 Antibody Fab (MOM-18025-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGAV+ITGB3 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human CD51+CD61, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG1
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Integrins are integral cell-surface proteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. They are known to participate in cell adhesion as well as cell-surface mediated signalling. Integrins are heterodimeric integral membrane proteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. CD51 encodes integrin alpha chain V. The I-domain containing integrin alpha V undergoes post-translational cleavage to yield disulfide-linked heavy and light chains, that combine with multiple integrin beta chains to form different integrins. Alpha-V integrins have been implicated in many developmental processes and are therapeutic targets for inhibition of angiogenesis and osteoporosis.
- ITGAV; integrin, alpha V; antigen identified by monoclonal L230, integrin, alpha V (vitronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide, antigen CD51), MSK8, vitronectin receptor , VNRA, VTNR; integrin alpha-V; CD51; integrin alphaVbeta3; vitronectin receptor subunit
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.