Anti-ITGAV+ITGB3 Antibody (MOM-18025)
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGAV+ITGB3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is directed against Human CD51+CD61, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLVES; L Chain: EIVLTES
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Integrins are integral cell-surface proteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. They are known to participate in cell adhesion as well as cell-surface mediated signalling. Integrins are heterodimeric integral membrane proteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. CD51 encodes integrin alpha chain V. The I-domain containing integrin alpha V undergoes post-translational cleavage to yield disulfide-linked heavy and light chains, that combine with multiple integrin beta chains to form different integrins. Alpha-V integrins have been implicated in many developmental processes and are therapeutic targets for inhibition of angiogenesis and osteoporosis.
- ITGAV; integrin, alpha V; antigen identified by monoclonal L230, integrin, alpha V (vitronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide, antigen CD51), MSK8, vitronectin receptor , VNRA, VTNR; integrin alpha-V; CD51; integrin alphaVbeta3; vitronectin receptor subunit
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.