Anti-ITGB2 Antibody Fab (MOM-18044-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGB2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human ITGB2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) IgG4
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-L/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM1, ICAM2, ICAM3 and ICAM4. Integrins alpha-M/beta-2 and alpha-X/beta-2 are receptors for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component and for fibrinogen. Integrin alpha-X/beta-2 recognizes the sequence G-P-R in fibrinogen alpha-chain. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 recognizes P1 and P2 peptides of fibrinogen gamma chain. Integrin alpha-M/beta-2 is also a receptor for factor X. Integrin alpha-D/beta-2 is a receptor for ICAM3 and VCAM1.
- binding; glycoprotein binding; protein kinase binding; receptor activity;
- ITGB2; integrin, beta 2 (complement component 3 receptor 3 and 4 subunit); CD18, integrin, beta 2 (antigen CD18 (p95), lymphocyte function associated antigen 1; macrophage antigen 1 (mac 1) beta subunit) , MFI7; integrin beta-2; LFA 1; MAC 1; integrin beta chain, beta 2; complement receptor C3 beta-subunit; complement receptor C3 subunit beta; leukocyte cell adhesion molecule CD18; leukocyte-associated antigens CD18/11A, CD18/11B, CD18/11C; cell surface adhesion glycoproteins LFA-1/CR3/p150,95 subunit beta; cell surface adhesion glycoprotein LFA-1/CR3/P150,959 beta subunit precursor); LAD; CD18; MF17; MFI7; LCAMB; LFA-1; MAC-1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.