Anti-ITGB3 Antibody Fab (MOM-18109-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human ITGB3 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human Integrin lpha 2b beta 3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Integrin lpha 2b beta 3
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) Fab - G1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti- (human integrin alpha IIb beta3) Fab fragment (human-mouse monoclonal C4G1 γ1-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal C4G1 kappa-chain.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQT
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- The integrins are a family of more than 23 heterodimeric transmembrane proteins that mediate cell-cell adhesions as well as cell-substratum adhesions and signal transduction processes. Integrins are heterodimers consisting of noncovalently associated alpha and beta subunits. CD61 non-covalently associates with CD41 (alpha Ilb integrin) and is expressed by megakaryocytes and platelets. The CD61/CD41 complex acts as a receptor for such adhesive ligands as fibronectin, fibrinogen and von Willebrand factor during platelet stimulation.
- cell adhesion molecule binding; identical protein binding; integrin binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; protein disulfide isomerase activity; receptor activity; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 binding; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 binding;
- ITGB3; integrin, beta 3 (platelet glycoprotein IIIa, antigen CD61); GP3A; integrin beta-3; CD61; GPIIIa; platelet glycoprotein IIIa; platelet membrane glycoprotein IIIa; GT; BDPLT2;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.