Anti-KDR Antibody (MOM-18202)
|Recombinant Anti-Human KDR Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is against Human VEGF Receptor 2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) di - Fab'
- Recombinant human soluble extracellular KDR (110 kDa) native protein.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for VEGF or VEGFC. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi"s sarcoma lesions.
- ATP binding; Hsp90 protein binding; growth factor binding; integrin binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- KDR; kinase insert domain receptor (a type III receptor tyrosine kinase); vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2; CD309; FLK1; VEGFR; VEGFR2; soluble VEGFR2; fetal liver kinase 1; fetal liver kinase-1; protein-tyrosine kinase receptor Flk-1; tyrosine kinase growth factor receptor;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.