Recombinant Anti-KRT19 Single Domain Antibody (NAB-L116)
|Recombinant Anti-Human KRT19 Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to human KRT19.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Involved in the organization of myofibers. Together with KRT8, helps to link the contractile apparatus to dystrophin at the costameres of striated muscle.
- protein binding; structural constituent of cytoskeleton; structural constituent of muscle;
- KRT19; keratin 19; keratin, type I cytoskeletal 19; 40 kDa keratin intermediate filament; CK19; cytokeratin 19; K1CS; K19; keratin; type I cytoskeletal 19; type I; 40 kd; MGC15366; CK-19; keratin-19; cytokeratin-19; keratin, type I, 40-kd; 40-kDa keratin intermediate filament;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.