Anti-MET Antibody Fab (MOM-18190-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human MET Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human Met(c-Met), expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fab Fragment based on Humanized (from mouse) Fab / Fc - G1 - kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human scatter factor receptor kinase)(human-mouse monoclonal MetMAb heavy chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal MetMAb kappa-chain, disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal MetMAb heavy chain hinge region-CH2-CH3 domain-conta
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for hepatocyte growth factor and scatter factor. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. Functions in cell proliferation, scattering, morphogenesis and survival.
- ATP binding; hepatocyte growth factor-activated receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity;
- MET; met proto-oncogene (hepatocyte growth factor receptor); hepatocyte growth factor receptor; HGFR; RCCP2; SF receptor; HGF receptor; oncogene MET; HGF/SF receptor; proto-oncogene c-Met; scatter factor receptor; tyrosine-protein kinase Met; met proto-oncogene tyrosine kinase; AUTS9; c-Met;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.