Recombinant Anti-MET MAb (MOM-H24)
|Recombinant Anti-Human MET Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody specifically binds to Human MET, expressed in HEK293
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG4 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- MET (met proto-oncogene, hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) receptor, HGFR, scatter factor (SF) receptor, HGF/SF receptor, receptor tyrosine-protein kinase c-met, papillary renal cell carcinoma 2, RCCP2) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- This gene is one of several cytokine genes clustered on the q-arm of chromosome 17. Cytokines are a family of secreted proteins involved in immunoregulatory and inflammatory processes. The protein encoded by this gene is structurally related to the CXC s
- ATP binding; hepatocyte growth factor-activated receptor activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity;
- MET; met proto-oncogene (hepatocyte growth factor receptor); hepatocyte growth factor receptor; HGFR; RCCP2; SF receptor; HGF receptor; oncogene MET; HGF/SF receptor; proto-oncogene c-Met; scatter factor receptor; tyrosine-protein kinase Met; met proto-oncogene tyrosine kinase; AUTS9; c-Met;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.