Recombinant Anti-MIF MAb Fab (MOM-H41-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human MIF Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human MIF, expressed in HEK293
- human Fab-IgG1 - kappa
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- MIF (macrophage migration inhibitory factor, GIF, GLIF, glycosylation-inhibiting factor) [Homo sapiens]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- This gene encodes coagulation factor XII which circulates in blood as a zymogen. This single chain zymogen is converted to a two-chain serine protease with an heavy chain (alpha-factor XIIa) and a light chain. The heavy chain contains two fibronectin-type
- cell surface binding; chemoattractant activity; cytokine activity; cytokine receptor binding; dopachrome isomerase activity; isomerase activity; phenylpyruvate tautomerase activity; protein binding; receptor binding;
- MIF; macrophage migration inhibitory factor (glycosylation-inhibiting factor); GLIF; macrophage migration inhibitory factor; GIF; L-dopachrome isomerase; L-dopachrome tautomerase; phenylpyruvate tautomerase; MMIF;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.