Anti-MMP12 Single Domain Antibody (MOM-18704)
|Recombinant Anti-Human MMP12 Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native human antigen.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- May be involved in tissue injury and remodeling. Has significant elastolytic activity. Can accept large and small amino acids at the P1 site, but has a preference for leucine. Aromatic or hydrophobic residues are preferred at the P1 site, with small hydrophobic residues (preferably alanine) occupying P3.
- calcium ion binding; endopeptidase activity; metalloendopeptidase activity; peptidase activity; zinc ion binding.
- MMP12; matrix metallopeptidase 12 (macrophage elastase); matrix metalloproteinase 12 (macrophage elastase); macrophage metalloelastase; HME; macrophage elastase; matrix metalloproteinase-12; ME; MME; MMP-12; MGC138506
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.